As part of the JKT9000 family of quality management software modules, QCS9000 is the quality control system (inspection and control of non-conforming material). This programme is designed to help maintain control over processes that are being inspected for any type of defects.
Where non-conformities are discovered you need to ensure that appropriate action is taken such as reworking, acceptance by concession, alternative application or rejection. To make such decisions you need to assign responsibility and authority.
The solution of QCS9000 controls quality inspections. To do so incoming and in-process inspections are defined and all non-conformities discovered herein are reported to the Material Review Board (MRB) for decision making. QCS9000 also contains an interface to the corrective actions of CAS9000.
- Management of non-conforming materials
- Quality control by Material Review Board
- Link to initiate corrective actions
- Multiple user defined filters
- comprehensive reporting options including inspection sampling, yield/defect summary, SQC charting (statistical quality control), volume vs. % defective, defect pareto, lot history card, and summary of non-conforming material reports. MRB (Material Review Board) approval required.
- ease of use ensures user acceptance
- standalone, LAN, WAN, and web-based solutions
- Collection of data of incoming and in-process inspections with its results
- Decision within Material Review Board on recommended corrective actions and the disposition of non-conforming material
- Graphing of attribute style SQC Charts
- Trend Analysis allows improvements to process based on real data
- Paretos of problem defect codes, locations and component part numbers
- definition of user rights
Each module can run on its own or in interaction with other modules.
QCS9000 is available in different configurations:
- Standalone - single user solution
- LAN - used within a Local Area Network
- WAN - used for larger installations within a Wide Area Network
- Web-based - the application is accessed over the internet using a web browser
QCS9000, Quality Control Software, is developed by