AMS9000 Quality Management Software
Audit Management System
AMS9000 is the audit management software within the JKT9000 family of quality management software modules.
Audits are retrospective checks whether a process or procedure works as documented. AMS9000 facilitates this compliance check by auditing against standards including such as ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 27000 (formerly 17799).
AMS9000 is designed to handle all aspects of an internal audit programme, from planning audits to the follow-up of corrective actions against non-conformances found.
Audits contribute to the goal of all quality management efforts: continuous improvement. AMS9000 is the software to achieve this goal.
- ensure compliance with regulations and standards
- effective audit management
- improved process through corrective actions
- internal and supplier audits
- comprehensive reporting options
- conforms to standards such as ISO 9000, ISO 27000, and lots more
- ease of use ensures user acceptance
- standalone, LAN, WAN, and web-based solutions
The Workflow of AMS9000
Core Functions in AMS9000
- setup of audit plans
- creating audit checklists
- execution of audits and documentation of findings
- audit review
- corrective action management on non-conformances
- verification of effectiveness of corrective actions
- definition of user rights
Further modules of JKT9000 quality management software
- DOC9000 Document Control System
DOC9000 is a document control system to manage documents over their entire life-cycle.
- CAS9000 Corrective Action System
CAS9000 is used to eliminate causes of non-conformities by implementing containment actions, corrective actions, and preventive actions.
- TMS9000 Training Management System
TMS9000 analyses training gaps and enables to schedule training in order to close such gaps.
- QCS9000 Quality Control System
QCS9000 allows for incoming or in-process inspection and control of non-conforming materials.
- AIM9000 Action Item Management
AIM9000 supports the management of action items.
- MMS9000 Machine Maintenance System
MMS9000 helps control and measure machine uptime and utilization, spare part usage and preventive maintenance (PM) needs.
The Audit Information Screen
Configurations of AMS9000 audit management software
- Standalone - single user solution
- LAN - used within a Local Area Network
- WAN - used for larger installations within a Wide Area Network
- Web-based - the application is accessed over the internet using a web browser
AMS9000, Audit Management Software, is developed by